Loveland Police Department arrests
• 11:59 am In the 200 block of East 29th Street, a 57-year-old Loveland man is on a misdemeanor non-appearance warrant.
• 12:22 a.m. In the 2100 block of Maple Drive, a 49-year-old man from Loveland for investigation into third-degree assault and domestic violence.
• 1:05 p.m. In the 2000 block of North Boise Avenue, a 37-year-old Peyton stands on a misdemeanor warrant.
• 5:24 p.m. At West Eisenhower Boulevard and North Taft Avenue, a 30-year-old Loveland woman on misdemeanor warrant.
• 10:34 p.m. At North Monroe Avenue and East Eisenhower Boulevard, a 58-year-old Loveland man for investigation into a violation of a protective order and a misdemeanor warrant.
• 10:41 p.m. In the 700 block of East Eisenhower Boulevard, a 48-year-old Loveland woman for investigation into a violation of a restraining order and three misdemeanor default warrants.
• 10:54 p.m. In the 1300 block of East Eisenhower Boulevard, a 27-year-old Loveland man for investigation of impaired driving, not driving in one lane and driving with an open container of liquor.
• 6:52 p.m. In the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue, a 42-year-old man from Loveland for investigation into driving with restraint, speeding 20 to 24 miles per hour over the posted limit, driving reckless, obstructing a peace officer, resisting arrest and driving without a license plate as well as on a misdemeanor warrant.
• 1:16 am At North Monroe Avenue and East Eisenhower Boulevard, a 32-year-old Loveland man on misdemeanor warrant.
• 1:17 p.m. In the 700 block of 16th Street SW, a 27-year-old Loveland woman on four misdemeanor warrants.
• 5:30 p.m. In the 5500 block of East Eisenhower Boulevard, a 38-year-old South Dakota woman is on a misdemeanor non-appearance warrant.
• 5:49 a.m. In the 1400 block of East Eighth Street, a 52-year-old man from Loveland for investigation into criminal mischief, unlawful discharge of a firearm and third-degree criminal trespass.
• 10:55 am In the 3000 block of North Garfield Avenue, a 38-year-old Windsor man is wanted on a felony warrant.
• 8:32 a.m. At the Loveland Police Department, 810 E. 10th St., a 64-year-old Loveland man on a misdemeanor non-appearance warrant.
Calls from the Loveland Police Department
• Midday. Fraud, 3300 block New Castle Drive.
• Midday. Fraud, block 900 North Lincoln Avenue.
• Midday. Suspected drunk driver, South Lincoln Avenue and 14th Street Southeast.
• 1:00 p.m. Physical disruption, block 3500 Mountain Lion Drive.
• 1:00 pm Vehicle intrusion, 900 East Eisenhower Boulevard block.
• 1:00 p.m. Harassment, 1000 block North Colorado Avenue.
• 1:00 p.m. Vehicle accident without injury, block 5400 East Eisenhower Boulevard.
• 2 .m. Vehicle Intrusion, 1800 Block Agate Court.
• 2:00 pm Suspected drunk driver, 100 block Knobcone Drive.
• 3:00 p.m. Vehicle accident without injury, North Taft Avenue and Ruart Drive.
• 3:00 p.m. Shoplifting, Walmart, 1325 N. Denver Ave.
• 3:00 pm Breach of Restraining Order, Loveland Police Department.
• 3 p.m. Trespass, West 29th Street and Rio Blanco Avenue.
• 4:00 p.m. Vehicle accident without injury, Thompson Parkway and East Eisenhower Boulevard.
• 4:00 p.m. Vehicle accident without injury, East Eisenhower Boulevard and Sculptor Drive.
• 4:00 p.m. Vehicle crash without injury, North Taft Avenue and Loch Mount Drive.
• 5:00 p.m. Vehicle accident without injury, 1900 block at 2100 East Colo. 402.
• 5:00 p.m. Criminal Mischief, 1000 Caroline Court Block.
• 5:00 p.m. Vehicle accident with injury, West 57th Street and North Wilson Avenue.
• 7:00 p.m. Vehicle trespassing, 1300 West First Street block.
• 8 pm Physical Disorders, West 48th Street and Patmore Ash Drive.
• 10 p.m. Trespass, block 2000 Hopper Lane.
• 11 p.m. Flight, 1800 block Sagittarius Drive.
• 1 am Burglary, 400 block East Eisenhower Boulevard.
• 6:00 a.m. Flight, Walmart, 1325 N. Denver Ave.
• 07:00 Vehicle accident without injury, Fairgrounds Avenue and Crossroads Boulevard.
• 7:00 a.m. Weapons Complaint, 1100 Second Street Southeast block.
• 8:00 a.m. Vehicle intrusion, 100 block West 47th Place.
• 8:00 a.m. Vehicle accident without injury, West First Street and South Tyler Avenue.
• 8:00 am Stolen Vehicle, 3000 block Mountain Lion Drive.
• 9 am Harassment, block 400 East Eisenhower Boulevard.
• 9 am Criminal Mischief, 500 block Suntrail Drive.
• 9 a.m. Fraud, 2200 East 11th Street block.
• 9 am Criminal Mischief, 300 Block 22nd Street Southeast.
• 11 a.m. Harassment, block 4300 Red Fox Court.
• 11 a.m. Flight, block 1600 Egnar Street.
• 11 a.m. Burglary, 1700 North Madison Avenue block.
Larimer County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 2:22 p.m. At the Loveland Police Department, a 29-year-old Pueblo man on three non-appearance warrants.
• 2:45 p.m. At the Loveland Police Department, a 39-year-old Loveland man on two non-appearance warrants.
• 11:24 p.m. At North County Road 19 and West 57th Street, a 34-year-old man from Loveland on warrant.
Larimer County Sheriff’s Office calls Burgdorf
• 12:01 Flight, 800 block Lowrey Lane.
• 3:09 p.m. Burglar alarm, block 1100 Blue Bell Road.
• 4:48 p.m. Missing adult, block 400 East County Road 8.
• 4:48 pm Breach of restraining order, 800 Jenny Lane block.
• 7:09 p.m. Abandoned vehicle, Waterman Street and North Berthoud Parkway.
• 7:13 p.m. Shoplifter, block 3800 East. Collar. 56.
• 7:16 a.m. Burglar alarm, 1200 Phipps Lane block.