Loveland Police Department arrests
• 1:15 pm At East 10th Street and North Cleveland Avenue, a 40-year-old Loveland woman on a misdemeanor non-appearance warrant.
• 8:24 a.m. In the 1900 block of Cindy Court, a 26-year-old man from Loveland for investigation into false imprisonment and domestic abuse.
• 8:35 a.m. In the 1900 block of Cindy Court, a 27-year-old Loveland woman for third-degree assault and domestic violence investigation.
• 10:41 a.m. At the Loveland Police Department, 810 E. 10th St., a 32-year-old Loveland man on warrant.
• 2:55 p.m. At the Loveland Police Department, a 30-year-old Loveland woman on a misdemeanor warrant.
• 4:21 p.m. In the 1300 block of Sculptor Drive, a 34-year-old Greeley woman for investigation into robbery, shoplifting, second-degree assault of a police officer, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest, unlawful possession of a substance containing fentanyl and accessory to a crime.
• 4:34 p.m. In the 1300 block of Sculptor Drive, a 27-year-old Greeley female for investigation into robbery, shoplifting, criminal possession of one or more financial devices, theft of motor vehicle aggravated on the first degree, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under duress.
• 6:10 p.m. In the 100 block of Old Fairgrounds Park Road, a 51-year-old Boulder man for investigation into resisting arrest and obstructing a peace officer.
• 10:26 p.m. In the 1300 block of Sculptor Drive, a 64-year-old Loveland woman for investigation into attempting to evade police, obstructing government operations and driving with a revoked license as well as two misdemeanor warrants.
• 11:00 a.m. In the 1000 block of SW 20th Street, a 50-year-old Loveland woman on a misdemeanor warrant.
• 12:25 p.m. In the 200 block of East 29th Street, a 59-year-old Loveland woman on a misdemeanor warrant.
Calls from the Loveland Police Department
• Midday. Fraud, block 3300 North Colorado Avenue.
• Midday. Fraud, 3000 block Mountain Lion Drive.
• Midday. Flight, 3000 block North Franklin Avenue.
• 1pm Fraud 3600 blocks Cheetah Drive.
• 1pm Fraud, 3800 block Bristol Court.
• 1:00 p.m. Vehicle intrusion, 800 West 11th Street block.
• 2 pm Complaint for weapons, East Sixth Street and North Lincoln Avenue.
• 3:00 p.m. Vehicle accident without injury, block 200 North Cleveland Avenue.
• 4 p.m. Vehicle pick-up, block 1300 Sculptor Drive.
• 4 p.m. Trespass, block 4500 Long Pine Lake Drive.
• 4 p.m. Hit and run, block 3900 at 4100 East Eisenhower Boulevard.
• 4 p.m. Fraud, 2500 block Rocky Mountain Avenue.
• 4:00 p.m. Harassment, 1900 East 16th Street block.
• 5:00 p.m. Burglary, 2000 Salida Court block.
• 5:00 p.m. Vehicle accident without injury, East Colo. 14 and Weld County Road 17.
• 5:00 pm Suspected drunk driver, South County Road 9E and East First Street.
• 6 p.m. Trespass, block 1200 Eagle Drive.
• 6:00 p.m. Breach of restraining order, 1000 block 20th Street Southwest.
• 6:00 pm Vehicle trespassing, 2800 Ninth Place Southwest block.
• 6 p.m. Hit and run, 2200 block James Drive.
• 7 p.m. Fraud, 2900 Sixth Street Southwest block.
• 7:00 pm Suspected drunk driver, 6000 block Sky Pond Drive.
• 9 pm Complaint for weapons, block 3000 Mountain Lion Drive.
• 9 pm Suspected drunk driver, North Wilson Avenue and West Eisenhower Boulevard.
• 11:00 pm Criminal Mischief, Loveland Police Department.
• 1h00 Stolen vehicle, block 600 Jackie Pine Place.
• 9 a.m. Fraud, 500 East 23rd Street block.
• 9 a.m. Fraud, 1200 Limestone Avenue block.
• 9:00 a.m. Fraud, 1100 block Coral Burst Court.
• 10 a.m. Trespass, block 2000 North Boise Avenue.
• 10 a.m. Fraud, block 3300 Bent Drive.
• 11 a.m. Harassment, block 1200 Eagle Drive.
Larimer County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 9:20 am At the Loveland Police Department, a 22-year-old Aurora man on two non-compliance warrants.
• 9:45 am At the Loveland Police Department, a 22-year-old Longmont male on a non-appearance warrant.
• 10:17 am At the Loveland Police Department, a 31-year-old Fort Collins man on four non-compliance warrants.
• 2:00 p.m. At the Loveland Police Department, a 37-year-old Lamar man on a non-appearance warrant.
• 7:05 p.m. In the 5900 block of Park Circle, a 43-year-old Loveland man on two non-compliance warrants.
• 12:31 a.m. At West 18th Street and Leila Drive, a 30-year-old Denver man is on three non-appearance warrants.
Larimer County Sheriff’s Office calls Burgdorf
• 5:26 p.m. Burglary, 500 Second Street block.
• 10:15 a.m. Theft of vehicle, block 3800 East Colo. 56.
• 10:45 a.m. Trespass, 1200 First Street block.